Home insurance when running a home-based business




I run a full-time business from a home office and was wondering if I need to look into a special type of insurance for this? My only valuable business equipment is as a computer so items aren’t really the issue, but I sometimes have clients come to the house which I have heard means you need a specific type of insurance?

In: Home Insurance Asked By: anon [13 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »