Builders insurance for van and tools




I’m a builder and usually store my tools in my van at night. The tools are probably worth around £2000 and I want to insure them as well as my van. Would I need to insure them separately or are there any types of builders/traders insurance companies that would cover this in one policy?

In: Car Insurance Asked By: anon [13 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »